Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome, Warm Weather!!!

Today the weather was beautiful again!! It reached the 80s!!! Yay!! You would have thought I was a God or something when I told the students they didn't have to wear coats outside! Haha!! I think I was as happy as they were about it!! I was so thankful that the school I was at had THREE recesses for their 1st graders, so I was able to go outside and enjoy this weather!! I have waited so long for this weather so I can wear sandals, no coat, and I won't have to wear tights anymore!!! I hope this weather lasts. I've been singing in my head all day, "Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me..." Happy Spring everybody! I hope your weather is as good as mine!


Multi Color Floral Necklace from Amazon (NOW) for $17.99
Navy Gingham Button Down from Forever 21 (NOW) for $15.80!
Coral Skirt from Kohl's (NOW) for $29.99
Nude Low Heel from TJ Maxx (this year) similar to these for $29.99! By the way, these low heels are perfect for teaching! They feel like flats! I love them! I got them for a wedding I'm in this summer and I knew I'd wear them more than just for the wedding (Score!)!!

10 comments:

  1. i am ready for warm weather!! love the color of that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think this is my new favorite :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've dressed up this gingham shirt here! We've finally got some warm weather too, I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for warm weather:)))! Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than a shining sun and some warm temps! This is such a great look Amy! I love how you styled the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifulllll!! You are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so darling & beautiful. So chic & polished too. I love everything you got on & how you put it together. This is YOUR BEST OUTFIT yet!! Check out my last few posts because I have a couple of announcements you might find interesting and... one of your looks chosen from last week. =)


    Have a Great Week, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously your perfect spring outfit make me sad!! you look so cute and fabulous!! and i am in a snowstorm wearing uggs!! I hate my life!! ad least your cuteness brightens me up!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously your perfect spring outfit make me sad!! you look so cute and fabulous!! and i am in a snowstorm wearing uggs!! I hate my life!! ad least your cuteness brightens me up!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. way to go on the heels! Pairing up the button top with pink skirt is very classy...I'm happy you finally have gorgeous weather to dress in lighter clothes for spring! awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, as always! Btw, I just launched my new site today and am giving away something new every day this week. Come check it out!! Giving away a Tommy Hilfiger bag today!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete