Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fresh New Look!!

So...I told you I was thinking about cutting my hair...well I did!!! I got 6 inches cut off!! I was SUPER nervous that I would regret it, but I'm loving it so far! My ponytail is so cute now!! Haha! Wally didn't think I would do it and he's not a big fan of change, but he actually loved it. I was shocked! He said I look more sophisticated and that it's beautiful (I love him). He also got a hair cut, so we both are freshly groomed. Haha! It's great not having to take breaks when drying my hair now (I got so hot!). I'm loving my new Spring/Summer look! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!


Before and After

 Tribal Teardrop Earrings from Forever 21 (last year) similar to these for $8.95!
Deep Red Blouse with Lace from Forever 21 (last year) similar to this for $19.80.
White Pants from Forever 21 (last year) similar to these for $22.80.
Amazingly comfy Navy Wedges from TJ Maxx (this year) similar to these for $35.50.
Oh Buoy Boston bangle and bracelets!



I'm obsessing over my new Oh Buoy Boston purchases to go with my giveaway bracelet!! I definitely recommend you check out Oh Buoy Boston on Etsy or check out their blog here!! Thank you Lindsey and Amanda!!

29 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it! You look beautiful and sophisticated!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with him, it looks very sophisticated and definitley beautiful on you! And I love that outfit! White jeans are my favorite for spring :)

    <3 Danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sophisticated is like the best compliment because its like I look older! No one ever believes I'm 23! Haha!

      Delete
  3. I love it! It really does look more sophisticated :)
    I loved my pony tail when I cut my hair really short too. I've been wanting to cut it shorter..but Curtis really doesn't want me to, so we shall see if I do it after the wedding!

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look so cute with short hair! I know my ponytail is so little! Haha! Love it!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I love your haircut, it looks great (and will definitely take less time to style!) And I really like how the red top looks with white jeans here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I love how short it takes to style my hair now!!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. I looove it! You looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!!!! I was nervous, so I'm glad so many people like it!! :) It definitely reassures my decision!!

      Delete
  6. oh my goodness, i LOVE your haircut Amy! Looks so beautiful and fresh for summer :)

    -Jenna Brianne
    freckledfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes! I'm pretty sure I will be soooo glad I cut it when summer comes!!

      Delete
  7. i think the shorter style suits you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new haircut! Looks fabulous!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. you make me want to cut my hair now haha...looks darling! Gotta check out "Oh Buoy Boston" asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You look gorgeous with long hair and I'm sure you'd still look gorgeous with shorter hair! It's perfect for spring and summer! Yes they have really cute nautical bracelets!

      Delete
  10. I'm usually a fan of short hair, and I LOVE this haircut on you. Beautiful! Great color of red too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes I added red last time, so I said just do the same. I think the red shows a lot more this time! :) I love it!!

      Delete
  11. I love your new hair-do, particularly your bangs! They are so cute :)

    I also really like your bracelets. Those colors are so great for spring!

    Erin Leigh
    collegegirlkindabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I am loving my hair and I'm obsessed with my bracelets!!

      Delete
  12. Love your hair cut! And that bangle is adorable :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is your color darker too or is that just the lighting? Either way you look stunning! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks fantastic!! And so happy you love your new accessories...you are a great model!!

    - Lindsey & Amanda
    ohbuoyboston.com

    ReplyDelete