Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Back To Reality..

Well, Spring Break is officially over and I enjoyed every minute of it!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Mine was pretty low key, but I enjoyed being with my family. Watching all the excitement of the little ones makes me look forward to having kids of my own someday and spoiling them during every single holiday!!! I loved when the Easter Bunny hid our baskets and we had to find them when I was little! I love all the childhood traditions!! The sun has been out for the past few days and I am loving it! Even though its pretty cold, I love me some sunshine!

Lately, I have been preparing and crafting away for my best friend's bridal shower this weekend (MOH Duties)!! I will post pictures of all the things I've made and created after the shower! I'm pretty proud of myself!! Have a wonderful week everyone!! Back to work and back to reality! My principal in school when I was younger said the same thing every single morning and I love it! It still sticks in my head even to this day.
"Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours!"


Layered Gold and Pearl Necklace from Forever 21 (old) similar to this for $6.80!!
Deep Red with Lace Blouse from Forever 21 (last year) similar to this for $19.80!
Brown Waist Belt similar to this one for $8.06!!
Navy Polka Dot Skirt from Target (this year) similar to this for $18!!
Cream Flower Flats from TJ Maxx (this year) similar to these for $22.50.

23 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I really like navy and dark red together, and polka dots to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's cute professional look! Love it!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I just purchased a skirt like yours @ target but with stripes! and i'm going to pair it with a brown belt! i'll be posting it later in the week with my new orange necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to see the new skirt and new necklace!!!!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute look Amy! I love the polka dot a-line skirt with the brown belt and red sweater! It sounds like you had a wonderful Spring Break:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to wear with this skirt! I love how it turned out!!

      Delete
  5. How cute is that polka dot skirt - even better that it's from Target... I love that!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this look is really cool...and i love ur skirt! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will follow you for sure!! Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  7. You are seriously so pretty! Love this outfit! Btw, thanks for the support with my announcement yesterday - but it was just an April Fool's joke. I'm not ballsy enough to shave my head! Lol

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You definitely got me! I would never be that brave either!!

      Delete
  8. Such a perfect outfit. Love your beautiful skirt! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that skirt at Target and now I regret not buying it! You look so great! I love the whole outfit. Your hair looks amazing, too!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You need to go back and get it!! I love it!!

      Delete
  10. this is such a classy girly look!!! you look lovely in this!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. So chic! This is an adorable and beautiful outfit. The navy and white polka dots and the red sweater look gorgeous!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is adorable and you look so cute and girly in it. Love it paired with the wine top. Cute necklace and flats, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a ridiculously fabulous Easter weekend! Best ever. :D Lovely outfit, that is an awesome skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this outfit! Especially the skirt and belt, how fun!

    ReplyDelete