Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Polka Dot Sweater


This weekend we went to a Train concert with my husband's work! We had the absolute BEST time!! My husband and I don't get out much, so it was definitely a special evening! We talked about it the rest of the weekend. We went with our favorite people, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. The concert was amazing!!! 
This was my outfit and I actually can't wait to wear this outfit to school too! I LOVED it!
Polka Dot Sweater from Vici for $15!
Black ribbed knit skirt from Amazon for $34.90.
Pink and White Pumas from TJ Maxx similar here for $66.49.

You know I love any outfit with a pop of pink!! 🩷

I hope you all are having a great week so far! Spirit week is always one of my favorite weeks! I have loved coming up with outfits for all of the themes! I might share some at the end of the week. Tomorrow is Western Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Your super sweater is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater! So glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete