Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Classroom to Soccer Field

My oldest daughter plays soccer. This is her second season and she really enjoys it. This season she is on the same team as her cousin. It's so cute to watch them cheer each other on. They are the luckiest to have each other.

These outfits work for the classroom and then to the soccer field. I'm a huge fan of the tennis skorts. They are cute and comfortable. I bought this tennis dress off Amazon and love it because the shorts underneath are separate. They have it in a ton of colors too! I feel like I might get it in another color next summer. 
Teach Shirt from Pink Lily for $28.
Tennis Skort from TJ Maxx similar here for $19.79.
Puma Hightops from TJ Maxx exact ones here for $66.30. 

I would add the hat and jacket after school. I LOVE my hats! I also wore this dress with a denim jacket a couple of weeks ago to school.
Mama Hat from Kenz Kustomz for $30.
Tennis Dress from Amazon for $29.99.
Wind Breaker from TJ Maxx (came as a set with athletic shorts) similar jacket here for $37.99.
Black and White Reebok shoes from TJ Maxx similar here for $71.18.

I hope you all are having an amazing first weekend of fall!! We have spent a lot of time outside! What have you been doing?

2 comments:

  1. You dress so stink cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black tennis dress with the jacket and hat is so cute! Might come back to this one for next summer!

    ReplyDelete