Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Cargo Jogger Outfit!

I just found these cargo joggers at TJ Maxx and they are amazing! They are extremely comfortable! I ended up buying an olive color too. They fit so well. They aren't high waisted, which is totally my jam but they are so so comfortable. This gray color matches everything too. I just wore them with a yellow top this week. 
Denim Jacket from Old Navy similar here for $44.99 with an extra 30% off.
White essential tee from Talulah for $28.
Cargo Joggers from TJ Maxx similar to these for $29.99.
Puma Sneakers from TJ Maxx similar here for $69.50.

This week is spirit week at my school for our school's homecoming. I actually LOVE all of the themes this week! Today, is "Merry Monday", so you wear your favorite holiday outfit. Christmas is my favorite, so that's what I will be wearing! 

Have a great Monday everyone!! 

2 comments: