Pages

Monday, September 4, 2023

Jeans Day But Professional

Oh, how I love a jeans day when it isn't 90 degrees outside! It's been way too hot to even wear jeans yet on our jeans day. When the temperatures cool down a little bit, I can't wait to wear this outfit!
It's a great transition to fall outfit too. I absolutely love the color of this top for fall.
Most of the time I love to wear graphic tees or hoodies with my jeans, but sometimes I want to wear jeans and look professional. I have a meeting next Monday and it's a jeans day, so this outfit would be perfect!
Top is from TJ Maxx similar to this for $25.99
MK Flare Jeans from TJ Maxx similar to these for $36.90.
Cognac Loafer Mules from Old Navy for $30.
Gold Hoops from Talulah similar here for 13.95.

I always feel confident when I'm wearing flare jeans! I don't know what it is, but every time I wear them, I just feel pretty!! 

Is there something you put on and it always makes you feel confident or pretty?

I hope you all have a great  week and enjoyed your long holiday weekend! It's a short week!! We got this!

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! And those shoes are a great buy today! They look great with the jeans. Might have to try some flares. Blast from the past for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very chic.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete