Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Olive Dress

This week started all of the busy things! I had a meeting every single morning, my oldest started soccer and Sophia and Scarlett started dance. The good thing about the busyness was my house was cleaned from the long weekend and because we were so busy it stayed clean until Thursday when they girls got out their toys to play after school. We call them tiny tornadoes! I clean and then 5 minutes later our house is covered again with toys. Everyone says one day I will miss the toys and clutter and one day my house will be clean again. Ha! Ha! 
I wore this super comfy dress this week. It's completely bump friendly. I've worn it all the way to my third trimester before. It was extremely humid this week and rained on and off a few days. One day my class came in soaked from recess and they were laughing so hard telling me all about it. What a great memory! 
Pearl Headband from TJ Maxx similar here for $11.99.
Olive tiered Dress from Talulah IDENTICAL option here for $34.99.
Pearl slides from Talulah for $28.

I will post my girls back to school outfits later this week because Sophia starts kindergarten this week! I'm so excited for her!! My girls are just like me and most excited for their outfits! 

Have a great week everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. I so feel you with the toys mess. I have it over here as well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! Such a busy time of life, but enjoy every minute! Even the messy ones!!

    ReplyDelete