Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Special Occasion Outfit

Sometimes you have special occasions to dress up for at school. If it's picture day, open house, or conferences I usually dress a little fancier! This dress definitely makes a statement and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it!!! I love the print, the bubble sleeves, the buttons, and the tie at the waist. 
I will definitely be saving this dress for a special occasion! I feel like it needs an introduction, so here we go. Ha ha!
Introducing....the most beautiful, floral print dress by one of my favorite designers for women's and children's clothing, Jessica Simpson! 
•Floral Dress from TJ Maxx here is a cute one that is similar for $44.89.
•White strappy sandals from TJ Maxx here is a similar pair for $33.
•Beaded flower earrings from TJ Maxx just like these for $6.99.

Do you ever buy an outfit and say, "I'm going to save this for a special occasion?"

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for another fun week of summer!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of dresses in my closet like that..

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete