Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Transition to Fall Outfit

My husband requested a trip to Bass Pro Shops this past weekend and the girls just love seeing the boats and the fish tank. It's about 30 minutes away from where we live. I asked if we could stop at Target and TJ Maxx while we were there because we don't have a Target in our small town. 
I love shopping at other TJ Maxx stores because sometimes you find better deals or more of a selection! We found some cute fall clothes for the girls and I found this cute short sleeve sweater that is Jessica Simpson brand. It will be a perfect transition to fall piece when we go back to school. Also, who doesn't love an all neutral colored outfit. It's so classy and will never go out of style!
•Top is Jessica Simpson from TJ Maxx just this weekend, so your store might have it! Similar cute one here from Old Navy on sale for $17.97
•Jeans are from Zara and I got them for $19.99, but they are sold out. Here is a similar pair for $49.90.
Pearl slides are from Talulah for $28.

Someone I saw on Instagram said, don't sleep on Zara jeans because they are that good. Well, I ordered my first pair of jeans and a pair of shorts and it's so true!! They are a true firm denim that sucks in your Mama belly. They make you feel amazing!! I will say they run sales a lot, so wait for them to go on sale! They are definitely worth the price though!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and with this heat we are all dreaming of some fall weather, so I hope this outfit has you thinking of fall and cooler temperatures! 🍁🍂

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute sweater!! You're right! Different TJ Maxx stores have different things. I always like to check out ones in different towns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefect outfit for fall time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete