Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Bodysuit Outfit

Is there one thing you feel like you can splurge on? For me, I definitely will splurge on a bodysuit if it can actually smooth out all of the imperfections and make me feel the way I do in this one. This bodysuit is so comfortable and makes this Mama of three feel SO confident. I've been wearing it on repeat this summer!!! I've worn it with white overalls and with jean shorts. This is how I will wear it when we go back to school. It was definitely worth the price with how often I wear it! I already have ideas on how to wear it into the fall too! 
Midi Skirt from Amazon for $35.99
•Black sandals from TJ Maxx similar here for $21.60

This skirt also goes with everything! I've worn it with many different graphic tees, which is my favorite way to style a midi skirt. In the fall, you can wear a denim jacket over it with some sneakers. 
I always think about all of the ways I can style and wear things when I buy clothes. This bodysuit and midi skirt are both so versatile and go with so much and can be styled so many ways! They both are closet staples for me!
What are your closet staples right now that you've been wearing on repeat this summer?



2 comments:

  1. I love a good bodysuit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks so good! Nuuds bodysuits are a bit pricey but an amazing clothing staple, and so flattering!

    ReplyDelete