Pages

Friday, July 28, 2023

My Go-to Outfit: Midi, Graphic, and Sneakers

During the warmer months of school, this is always my go-to outfit!! I love a good midi skirt, graphic tee, and sneakers! It's so comfortable and cute! It's the perfect way to dress up your favorite graphic tees. I have so many combinations of this outfit, but here is one of my favorites! I like to add a fun earring to the outfit too! 

This outfit is almost completely from Amazon except my shoes! I LOVE Amazon! Also, I get all of my star sneakers from Talulah, but you can also find them on Shu Shop because that is what brand they are! They are my FAVORITE!
Earrings came in a set from Amazon for $13.99
Graphic Tee from Amazon for $18.99
Midi Skirt from Amazon (It has POCKETS!) for $33.89 
•Star Sneakers from Talulah here are similar ones for $44.99. 

I got an email that my room is clean and ready to be set up, so I think I will take the girls next week to help me get started on some things. 
It also means I need to soak in these last few weeks of summer with my girls. The memories we make together in the summer is my favorite thing!! It has been such a fun and busy summer with them!!

I hope you soak in your last few weeks of summer too! ☀️

1 comment: