Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Meet The Teacher Outfit

When it comes to Meet the Teacher Night, you want to be comfortable, but cute. This is their first impression of you, so I always want to look like a super fun and kind teacher. I was just talking about this with some of my friends who aren't teachers, but I told them afterwards I am ALWAYS overanalyzing every conversation I had that evening. I ask myself so many questions like "Did I say the right thing?" "Was I awkward?" "Do you think they like me?" 

 Is any other teacher the same way???

It's usually pretty hot during this school event, so I make sure to dress cool as well. Thankfully we do have air conditioning, but with all of the people in the school it gets very warm! 🥵

I actually love this Amazon dress SO much I bought it in another color on Prime Day!
Amazon Dress for $44.99 with a 5% coupon too! 
•Star Sneakers from Talulah but here are similar ones that I also have for $39.95

I hope you all have a wonderful Meet the Teacher Night whenever that is and stay cool and comfortable! Our Meet the Teacher night is August 17th, so it's right around the corner. I also hope you feel confident enough that you don't need to overanalyze any conversation you had! 🩷

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! I bought one on Prime day and it is just the right length and so comfortable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and casual outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete