Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall Layers

This fall weather is beautiful! I just love the colors of the trees during the fall. This weekend is our second annual Girl Cousins Weekend visiting my cousin Becca at her college Virginia Tech. Last year we drove down during the fall and it was the most beautiful drive. We got to spend time together and we went to the football game, which was a blast! This weekend we are going to the VT football game. I can't wait to spend time with my cousins! :) Much needed girl cousin time!

Tonight is trick or treat and I can't wait to pass out candy to the little ones and seeing all their cute costumes! :) Bear is ready for trick or treat in his skull and cross bones scarf. :) Tomorrow is the Halloween Parade and Parties at our school. The teacher's are all dressing up like "Where's Waldo?" It's going to be so fun and my very first classroom party. Any advice? :)

Polka Dot Chambray from StitchFix similar to this for $11.97.
White Floral Textured Sweatshirt from Kohl's for $36.99.
Multi-Color Necklace from Kohl's for $17.99.
Khaki Pants from Wet Seal similar to these for $15.


I hope you all are enjoying your Halloween Week! 


2 comments:

  1. This is cute! Makes me wonder why I don't have a pair of khakis because they really look great in your boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. Have fun hand out candy tonight.

    ReplyDelete