Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Clearance Dress

I got this dress on clearance the other day! I knew it would be perfect for the classroom and very comfortable! Being a teacher of younger students, I am constantly up and down all day long, so I usually wear biker shorts under my dresses. You never know...and if it's windy at recess you want to be comfortable!!! If you are a teacher, do you wear shorts under your dresses?
•Dress from TJ Maxx similar one here for $43.20.
•Black Sandal from TJ Maxx similar here for $29.99.

We have "Meet the Teacher" night on Thursday, so I've been busy in my classroom getting it all ready this week. It's getting closer, but I still have a lot to do. I keep reminding myself that it will get done, so I don't stress too much about it. It always does!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! 💗 And wear the shorts. Just be comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. I also wear biker short under my dress as well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete