Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Surprise Birthday Party!

Last night I went to one of my best friend's surprise birthday party! She was definitely surprised! It was so fun! Her actual birthday was Thursday and she sent my friends and I a snap chat yesterday that said "Well my birthday is over.....at least it's Friday!" and she had a kind of sad face. Little did she know her birthday celebration wasn't over yet!!! :) It was nice to chat and catch up with some friends while I was there. It was so funny because we all wore stripes and we didn't even plan it. Ha!

What I wore: (My favorite color combo and my school colors)
 Chambray from Old Navy similar to this one for $15.
Striped Vest from J. Crew(Ebay) same one here for $119.99.
Anchor Necklace from Amazon similar to this for $16.45.
Yellow Cords from Walmart for $16.
Lauren Conrad Leopard Flats from Kohl's similar to these for $16.99.

 The birthday girl!!! Peach Daquiris! Yum!

Stripes galore!


A lot of my family are coming over today and my brother is in town! It's going to be a big day! I will tell you all the details tomorrow or Monday!!! Stay tuned....

Have a wonderful weekend!!!




4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time and that to funny you all wore stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! It's cute that you all wore stripes unplanned like that. Love this color combination, especially with the leopard shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is adorable, seriously, this vest is the one that got away! I wish I'd bought it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit the best. Stripes galore indeed.

    ReplyDelete