Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Crazy Summer Hair!

This week has been awful on my hair! I naturally have thick and frizzy hair, so when its really humid out and raining a lot my hair goes wild. It's not even worth it to try and make it look nice. Also, I have been swimming with the girls I nanny, a lot. They have a pond and a pool membership and it's too hot not to swim anyways. This picture was taken after a humid day of swimming and you can tell from the way my hair looks. Ha. What is your hot and humid hairstyle?

Nine West Cat Eye Sunglasses from TJ Maxx similar to these for $9.99.
Turquoise Studded Blouse from TJ Maxx similar to this for $22.80.
Floral Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $24.80.
White Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $9.99.


10 comments:

  1. If you haven't already, try Moroccan oil in your hair! I just started using it in the most humid week ever and my hair was silky smooth!

    I also write a blog about substitute teaching (for now) hoping soon it will be about my own classroom! If you get a chance check it out: PinkLipsAndTeachingTips.blogspot.com

    Your blog is so cute.
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the south and it gets REALLY hot! I have similar hair to yours and I got a keratin treatment. It makes it silky and smooth. It's just really expensive. But, if nothing is working (Moroccan oil, straightener), I just pile it all up in a large bun!

    I really enjoy reading your blog! Keep it coming!

    Erin Leigh
    alovelylyfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants look so cute on you!!! i just put my hair in a pony tail all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pastel look! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Amy. You look great! My hair does not do well in humidity either.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have thick and frizzy hair when it gets humid. Lately I've just been putting it in a bun when my hair is still wet--it seems to be a little less out of control that way!
    Those cat-eye sunglasses are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair just looks full of volume, not frizzy. You ARE looking very tan though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair still looks cute...you rock the crazy summer hair darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks great regardless. Loving those Pants & the Mint Tank. Together it is a great Summer Combination. And Cat Eye Glasses look Adorable on your face.

    ReplyDelete