Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

*4th of July Outfits*

America's Birthday is this week! It's one of my all time favorite holidays (besides Christmas). I absolutely love being patriotic and I have WAY too many red white and blue clothes because I love all things nautical! Tomorrow is my Friday for nannying because of the holiday week and then I will be heading to the lake for the rest of the week/weekend. Today, the girls I nanny and I went and saw Monsters University 3D. It was a pretty good movie and I think the girls really enjoyed it. It's been rainy all week, so I had to get them out of the house to do something fun because we had already done crafts, played hair salon, did some bowling, and had a dance party in our PJ's. I think tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and will hopefully be staying that way for awhile! I can't wait to get to the lake and watch some fireworks and celebrate this wonderful holiday! I have some great choices and ideas for 4th of July outfits!

How will you be celebrating the 4th and what will you be wearing?!?


A maxi could be worn for a casual BBQ or for watching the fireworks (covers your legs to prevent mosquito bites)
I bought this maxi a few years ago from TJ Maxx similar to this cute one for $19.49

This outfit is perfect for a 4th of July party.
Navy and Cream Striped One Shoulder Top from Forever 21 (last year) similar to this for $18.99
Red Sailor High Waisted Shorts from Forever 21 similar to these for $22.80. 
White Sandals from TJ Maxx (NOW) these are cuter for $6.80!!

This is for a more classy 4th of July occasion, but I absolutely love it.
Navy and White Striped with Red Anchor Dress from Etsy (NOW) you can buy it here for $32.00.
Navy with Red Buckle Belt from Forever 21 similar to this one for $5.80.
Navy Wedges from TJ Maxx (this year) similar to these for $19.88

This is a casual 4th of July outfit that is perfect for being outdoors.
Black Sunglasses from Forever 21 for $5.80
Red Tank from Walmart 3 for $11.82.
Gray Flag Rhinestone Tee from Forever 21 similar to this for $13.80.
Blue Cuffed Shorts from TJ Maxx (NOW) similar to these for $12.80.
White Sandals from TJ Maxx (NOW) these are cuter for $6.80!!

This is perfect for the 4th of July at the lake or at an outdoor party.
Red Braided Bib necklace from Amazon (NOW) for $5.99.
Sailor Romper from Charlotte Russe this one is super cute for $19.80.


Happy 4th of July Week Everyone!!!

24 comments:

  1. you are just SO cute! i love ALL these outfits and want all of them. :) LOVE the maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know I even had more but I had to cut myself off! Haha! Maxi dresses are just so comfy and perfect for every occasion! :) I wish I had all of your cute maxi dresses!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, great outfits! I really like that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first look s my favorite. So pretty, Amy!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the outfits! My favorite is the red shorts and anchor dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I wish I had a fancy 4th of July party to wear that dress because I love it too!!

      Delete
  5. You are SO pretty Amy! I love all of these looks! I hope you have a great 4th of July! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are sweet!! You are gorgeous my dear!! Thank you I hope you had a wonderful 4th too!!

      Delete
  6. These are all such cute looks! Makes me very excited for barbeques and fireworks!

    Melanie♥
    www.athistage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah those are my favorite parts of the 4th of July!! Cookouts and fireworks!!

      Delete
  7. I love every outfit!! i cant wait to see what you actually wear!! Have a great fourth pretty girl!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I actually wore the romper with the bin necklace because I wanted to wear that necklace so bad!! Haha :)

      Delete
  8. OMG I am loving all of these Outfits especially the 2 Dresses & the one with the one-shoulder top. You are looking SUPER CHIC. Happy 4th of July Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you get awesome deals on amazon (like that bib necklace..LOVE!) What outfit did you end up wearing? <3 them all :) Wish I had them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just went crazy on amazon statement necklaces the past week! I got like 5 new ones and that bib was one! I just had to wear it so that's the outfit I wore!! Thank you love!!

      Delete
  10. You are just so, SO cute! Hope you had a great 4th of July, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Amy!! :) I had an amazing 4th and I hope you did as well!! Your outfit was beyond cute in your picture on Instagram!! I was jealous of it!! :)

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness these are fabulous outfits! I love the maxi dress and the anchor dress! So cute!! I hope you enjoyed the holiday! Thanks for adding my button to your blog! I added yours today too! Sorry it took me a while to respond - we have been on vacation! Blessings! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great 4th of July looks!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete