Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

Bows Bows Bows!

I got this 10-pack of velvet bows from Amazon and I wear them all of the time! The colors go with everything! I love them! I'm in my bow era for sure!! I have only worn them with my hair half up and haven't tried it with a ponytail yet. My ponytail is super thick and not very long, so maybe if my hair grows a little longer it will be cute. Are you loving the bow trend?

10 Bow Pack from Amazon for $11.85.
Polka dot cropped sweater from Vici 40% off, same one here, but expensive $68.
Black Wide Leg jeans from Zara for $49.90
Pink and White Pumas from TJ Maxx similar here for $59.96.

I went on a fun little girls trip with some of my friends this weekend. The weather kept looking bad and we almost cancelled. I'm so glad it held off and we could go. We did a little shopping, a lot of eating, and tons of laughing. 

What fun things did you do this weekend? Is it freezing where you live? It's currently 0 degrees where I live.

1 comment:

  1. I have been loving bow for year now. I wear my with bun up do's.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete