Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Merry and Bright Tinsel Sweater

This weekend we attended The Nutcracker ballet and we went out to dinner before. It was such a fun evening making memories with the girls! The girls absolutely loved it! The girls loved getting dressed up for it too! 

This was the outfit I wore for the event. I can't wait to wear these pants to school too! They were so comfy and the color is AMAZING!
Merry and Bright sweater from Amazon for $29.99.
Pink Pants from TJ Maxx similar here for $37.99.
Christmas Tree Earrings from Amazon for $12.99.
White cowgirl booties from Amazon for $49.99.

This is our last week of school before winter break. Scarlett, Sophia, and I all have winter dress up days that are different this week. I hope I can dress everyone up for the correct theme of the day. Haha!

I always do a Grinch themed day in my classroom. It's my favorite!! Do you have any fun days planned?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and festive outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater!! And the pants go perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete