Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Cropped Puffer Vest

I LOVE this outfit! It's one of those outfits I could wear every day! It's cute and comfortable. I feel confident in it!
The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas are always so exciting at school. I'm attempting a handprint calendar gift for parents this year. It's turning out SO cute, but wow is it a lot of work. I've had students absent every day, so that has also made it hard. This week I'm hope to finish the hand prints, so we just need to add the extra things and we will be done! Have you ever made a handprint calendar? Have you ever made a handprint calendar with 21 kids? 

Cropped Puffer from Amazon for $34.80.
Black Seamless Long Sleeve fro Nuuds for $58.
And 1 shoes from Walmart for $22.98.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! We went to The Polar Express Train with the girls. They had SO much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Cute look, I have never made handprint calendar.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! The puffer vest really adds to it! I'll check those out!

    ReplyDelete