Pages

Monday, October 16, 2023

Pleated Pants Outfit

I saw a girl on Instagram have this outfit and I had to find all of the pieces to recreate it! I love to be able to recreate outfits without buying anything, but I didn't have any of these pieces. I've already worn the pants two different ways! Once when it was warmer and once when the temperatures were cooler. 
Puff Sleeve Top from Amazon for $24.99.
Embellished Headband from Impressions for $15.60.
Pleated Pants from Impressions for $59.
White Sneakers from TJ Maxx.
 White Long Sleeve Top from NUUDS sold out, but it's very similar to the crewneck bodysuit found here.

I hope everyone has a great week this week!! Our's is pretty busy again. Why is October always SO busy? We have gradecards and conferences coming up at school, so that is keeping me very busy at school. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits!! Great when they can be worn in different seasons!!

    ReplyDelete