Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend with a Bestie!

Happy Monday everyone!!! Let's get this week started!

I had a great weekend this past weekend! Friday night I had a dinner date with my best friend Angie at Outback Steakhouse! I haven't been there in forever and it was delicious! Then, she came over and we watched a Netflix movie. We laughed and laughed. It was so nice catching up with her. Saturday morning I took Angie to see my classroom. She was amazed and how much things have changed since she was in first grade. Ha ha! :) Then, we checked out the good deals at Kohl's! Of course I left the store and when I went to put on one of the things I bought, I realized the huge sensor thing was still on it. DARN! Don't you hate when that happens!!!!!! After shopping, Colin and I went to his sister's house to celebrate her engagement and watch the Ohio State football game! It was so much fun! I'm so beyond happy for her and her fiance. :)

What I wore Friday night to dinner:

Statement Necklace from Amazon for $7.00!!
Express Polka Dot sweater from Gabe's similar to this for $4.99.
Guess Boyfriend Jeans from Gabe's similar to these for $36.94.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.

I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great weekend. That suck about the sensor tag being left one. Also I really like your sweater.

    ReplyDelete