Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Complete Sentence Buddies!

Last week we were working on writing complete sentences, using our CUPS (Capital, Understand, Punctuation, Spelling) Rules! They did so great! I was so proud! These Complete Sentence Buddies turned out so cute! I had to display them in our hallway. :)

So....I'm a little obsessed with the new trend of sweatshirts that are CUTE and Classy!!! I love how they are making so many sweatshirts, so cute with embellishments, embroidery, ruffles, etc. It makes a sweatshirt appropriate for work....haha That sounds crazy, but it's true.

 Vera Wang Sweatshirt from Kohl's for $24.99.
Navy Pants from American Eagle for $34.99.
Coral Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $41.30.
Pearls Necklace from Kohl's for $16.80.





Have a super day!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!


5 comments:

  1. you can never go wrong with a cute sweatshirt. I'm hosting blogging for breast cancer awareness. Just let me know If you want to join in again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentence buddies! Where did you get the pattern? I love the embellished sweatshirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it from Teachers Pay Teachers! It was free! I just changed the arms to fit our CUPS rules. I think on TpT the arms are "noun" and "verb".

      Delete
  3. I love TPT! And especially when it's free! :)

    ReplyDelete