Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Animal Print Day! RAWR!

All day I had Katy Perry's song in my head "and your gonna hear me roar..". This was my favorite spirit day because I love all things animal print. I couldn't decide on whether to wear zebra or cheetah print, but I ended up wearing cheetah. Everyone said I looked so cute and I was like WHAT? Not a single cheetah print I wore, matched. Haha! Oh well! I rocked it!

RAWR!
Because of the freezing temperatures, I did wear boots to school. Once I got to school, I changed into my Lauren Conrad leopard flats for the day. I enjoyed being a Cheetah Girl today! Ha!

I just love Spirit Week! We needed something to brighten up our days. This weather is really taking a lot out of us. The winter blues...  :)

I hope you all are staying warm in this cold weather!


12 comments:

  1. Spirit days like this are so fun! You get to wear over the top outfits and don't have to feel weird about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved spirit week when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cheetah! At our school we have several spirit days a month and every Friday, and teachers can wear jeans if we participate. It usually has to do with a day that might be special like last Wed. was "Hat Day" for National Hat Day. Today was suppose to be "Dress like a snowman and wear white", but instead, we have another "cold" day off from school. We have now used 6 calamity days. At this rate, we'll be going to school in July! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cheetah! At our school we have several spirit days a month and every Friday, and teachers can wear jeans if we participate. It usually has to do with a day that might be special like last Wed. was "Hat Day" for National Hat Day. Today was suppose to be "Dress like a snowman and wear white", but instead, we have another "cold" day off from school. We have now used 6 calamity days. At this rate, we'll be going to school in July! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you are just too cute! Your colleagues are lucky to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit actually does look cute! lol You made animal print day look trendy. I can't believe it's still freezing where you live. It was 80 degrees in sacramento yesterday! wow I couldn't believe it myself…We haven't even reached spring yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what a fun outfit idea!! Gotta go all out for spirit days!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect spirit day look!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking all trendy and classy in animal print! haha i'm surprised you didn't do all zebra print …that would have been cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have totally done all cheetah too. I love it all especially the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning!! WOW!! I also love animal prints and have several items. I have a gray-mix leopard print that I wear with red and a brown leopard print that I wear with yellow. Animals have timeless patterns that will always be in style! :-)
    animals pictures

    ReplyDelete