Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crazy Hat Day!

I just got home from school a few minutes ago because we had parent teacher conferences. This picture is awful quality, but it was too dark outside. It's been a long day of teaching, my after school program, and conferences. They provided dinner for us, which was a ton of soups, salads, breads, and desserts. I ate WAY too much because it was all so good!

Because parent teacher conferences were tonight my crazy hat had to be a bit professional. No matter what I would have hat hair. Boo. There were a bunch of fun hats today. I saw a lot of "Goofy" hats, hats that light up, etc. One girl had a hat with a bunch of balloons all over it! It was so cool!

Of course Bear had to be in the picture too! I was so happy to come home and see his face after such a long day!

Red and Teal Bib Necklace from Amazon for $7.99.
Black with Leather top from TJ Maxx similar to this for $10.99.
Polka Dot Pants from Forever 21 for $22.80.
Black Bling Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $26.80.

Tomorrow is Friday!!!!


6 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I love the polka dot pants, I I think Bear steals the show here! I wish we lived closer so our dogs could play together!! Blessings! susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yeah parent night is a long, long day. You look so cute though! Your pants look great and I really like your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yeah parent night is a long, long day. You look so cute though! Your pants look great and I really like your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit. your dog is to cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pants! And your dog is absolutely adorable. Conferences night and back to school night are sooo tough. Feels like you ran a marathon at the end!

    -Danielle
    littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so lucky you get to do fun things at your job :) the pants are darling! i'm looking for a pair of polka dot leggings! i'm so inspired to wear them with a pair of riding boots or cowgirl boots :) i've been a naughty blogger lately...haven't been blogging cuz i've been so busy with school and work! :(

    ReplyDelete