Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Jumpsuit Teacher Outfit

We have been living in the fog and rain/mist for weeks now. It's finally decided to stop just in time for Groundhog Day and it's warming up a little too. I kept wanting to take outfit pictures, but the weather was dark and rainy every single day. It was a little depressing. On Thursday this week the sun came out for the first time in SO long. It was the best thing ever! I got so excited!
This outfit is so comfortable and cute! I really want it in more colors now! 
Amazon Jumpsuit from Amazon for $32.99.
Black Bodysuit from Nuuds for $58.
Platform Boots from Amazon for $79.99.

We had my daughter's 4th birthday and birthday party this past week and weekend! She had a snow day on her birthday and her party was a pink cheerleader theme. She had the best time!

This upcoming week is our 100th day of school! It will be an exciting day at school! We do a construction theme. "Building our way to the 100th Day" Do you celebrate the 100th day? 

I hope you all had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter school is neon for the 100th day of school.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete