Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Shacket Outfit

I can't believe it's already November!!! The holiday season is here! Are you an early Christmas shopper or a last minute one? I feel like the further I get into motherhood the earlier I start to shop each year because life is BUSY!!!

We had our first snow this week, on Halloween day, and my girls were the most excited I had seen them in a long time. Their excitement made me really excited too! They played and caught snowflakes on their tongues. It was so cute. It really put us in the holiday spirit even though it's early. 

I got this super cute cropped shacket on the Big Prime Day Deals! I absolutely LOVE it! It's the perfect length!
Amazon Shacket for $29.99
Black Ribbed Bodysuit from NUUDS for $58.
Belt from Amazon for $14.99
Black high waisted jeans from American Eagle similar to these for $44.95.

The leaves are SO pretty on this tree right now!!! 

We have our last night of conferences this week, so it's another very busy week for us. 

Did anyone with little kids enjoy day light savings time? I was still up early and they were starving for lunch at 10! Haha! 

Have a great week everyone!!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute crop jacket. We did pretty good on daylight saving.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! I'm trying to get a jump on Christmas shopping but I know I won't do enough and will panic when Christmas is closer.

    ReplyDelete