Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Colorblock Stripes

Spring Break was wonderful. I felt so relaxed and I enjoyed every moment of it because school and life has gotten very busy again! Over Spring Break, I went to see Cinderella at the movie theater with my mom and nan. It was sooooo good. I have loved every version of Cinderella, but wow this one was amazing. I absolutely loved her dress to the ball because it was HUGE and so princess-like. My mom and nan enjoyed it too. We decided we have to buy it as soon as it comes out because it's  movie we could watch over and over again.
As soon as I got back to school it was time for me to move to a new/cheaper apartment. I wanted to save money and I found the cutest apartments ever. They are actually a way better deal too. I'm the first person to live in this apartment, which is the cherry on top. :) We were able to move everything in a week and we turned in the keys to the old apartment today. That takes a lot of stress off my shoulders. It feels so good to be done moving. Moving is such a stressful thing. How do you feel about moving?

I just love this sweater. I love how the stripes are color blocked from black to pink. It's different, but still classy.

Sweater from TJ maxx similar to this for $35.40.
Pink Bubble Necklace from Amazon for $11.99.
Black Pants from TJ Maxx similar to this for $32.94.
Black Boots from JustFab similar to these for $39.50.


My boots are officially put away for the spring and summer. I am keeping my rain boots out for this rainy spring weather though. Yay for Spring!!!!! This past weekend it was in the 70's and it was perfect weather. I enjoyed it so much!!!


Have a great week everyone!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment