Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shades of Blue!

Tomorrow is Friday, which means I've almost made it through my first week of teaching. Yay. All of the teachers are going out to celebrate after school tomorrow. I'm so excited. My school and the people I work with are so awesome and so positive. I love it. Today, I wore many shades of blue and I got so many compliments. Although, our school has no air condition, so I was pretty hot all afternoon when the sun was beating in my classroom. Do you ever go out with coworkers to celebrate things you have accomplished as a team?

Blue Cardigan (thin t-shirt material) from Forever 21 similar to this for $24.80.
Blue floral skirt from Target for $22.99.
White Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.99.

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! We teachers sometimes go out too, so fun :) urg about no air conditioning. No fun.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you like the people you work with! that makes a huge difference! love all the shades of blue! Yeah for making it through the first week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the blues, and the printed skirt is so pretty. I have great coworkers too and I have a lot of fun when we go out to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue colours - very fresh looking! At the end of each school term we head out to celebrate together, and laugh the night away. And during the holidays we usually catch up for a coffee and a chat. The no air conditioning is the norm in most of our classrooms Down Under...luckily it is just at the end of winter here and no heat happening...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats on completing your first week of teaching Amy:)! I had no idea you were a computer teacher! Props to you girl! I wish I was a computer geek! I'm far from that. Actually, tech challenged is what I am and I'm sure I could learn a thing (or three) from you:)! You look ADORABLE Amy! Love you in blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how great for you....to both love your job and who you work with!! yay for your first week...i hope you enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work at a bank so we constantly have to keep up with our sales goal...of course when we meet or exceed it, we always go out to celebrate..the work of a teacher is challenging so y'all definitely should go celebrate your first week of success! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shades of Blue are Beautiful. I love your Skirt & own similar one. You should link this to the Tuesday Link-up hosted my Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels because it is perfect for their Cobalt challenge. =)

    Come see the latest from Vivian & I. =)

    Wishing you a Great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, love this! That skirt is fabulous, and it looks wonderful with the sandals and sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very cute! I really love that skirt and I love how it looks with that sweater! Congrats on making it through your first week of school!! :)

    brynnash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete