Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was so lovely! It went so fast! I enjoyed spending a lot of time with my family and Colin. I also enjoyed decorating for Christmas in my classroom and at my home. During break, you couldn't get me out of my jeans and comfy clothes!

This was one of my go-to outfits for comfort during my week off of school.

Cranberry Scarf from TJ Maxx similar to this for $19.95.
Sweatshirt Open Cardigan from TJ Maxx similar to this for $34.90.
White Tee from Forever 21 for $3.90.
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $12.90.
Black Boots from JustFab similar to these for $15.68.

My beautiful cousin and I enjoyed our week off by going to lunch and shopping!

 My handsome man on Thanksgiving!

The gorgeous wreath my friend made for me! It looks beautiful on my front door. :)



2 comments:

  1. that first outfit is so cute! I love the scarf and cardigan and your glasses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great break. You white sweater looks super cozy.

    ReplyDelete