Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday Green Cords

Today we have a scheduled 2 hour delay and teachers have meetings all morning. I have to attend A.L.I.C.E. Training for the third time....that training never gets easier to sit through. Its so scary!
Tomorrow all of the first graders are going to meet their penpals at a local business and sing Christmas carols for them. We made gifts to give to them and I believe Santa will be making an appearance. :)
Thursday after school, I get to go shopping for an amazing fundraiser called Clothe-A-Child. Students who don't have money to buy new clothes, get nominated and are able to go shopping to buy brand new clothes for Christmas. It's such an amazing thing that we are able to do for the kids. My mom is going shopping with one of the students too. 

Striped Collared Sweater from Forever 21 for $22.90.
Loft Green Cords from Poshmark for $8 similar to these for $38.50.
Black bow flats from Just Fab similar to these for $23.99.


I hope everyone is having a great week!!


1 comment: