Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Leopard!

I received some fabulous gifts from my family for Christmas. They know me so well!! My mom got me these gorgeous Leopard Boots, I have had my eye on for awhile. I LOVE them! She also got me four different PoppyClips, which I've been wanting some for a long time. One pair of PoppyClips were leopard, so they match my boots perfectly. Of course I had to wear them the day right after Christmas. I couldn't wait! :)

 Black scarf from Forever 21 similar to this for $9.35.
Old Navy Yellow Cardigan from Poshmark similar to this for $24.99.
Lauren Conrad Chambray from Kohl's similar to this for $29.90.
Black Pants from TJ maxx similar to these for $34.94.
Leopard Boots from DSW for $49.95.


That same day, I went to lunch with two of my best friends, Whitney and Angie! It was so fun to catch up about everyone's Christmas and enjoy some good food!


What were some of your favorite gifts you received for Christmas?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those boots are so cute on you! I had to look up what poppyclips were when I first saw them on IG, they are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what poppyclips were until I saw this, but now I must have them!
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete