Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Polka Dots and Stripes!

I'm absolutely in love with this polka dot and striped sweater!!! I just got it from TJ Maxx and I've worn it about three times already! It is definitely sweater weather and I'm loving every minute of it! Do you have favorite sweaters that are on repeat this year? :)

I absolutely love this time of year! Christmas movies, Christmas decorations, lots of lights inside and outside, everyone seems so happy, giving gifts of love and happiness to others, lots and lots of Christmas cookies and sweets, etc.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Sweater from TJ Maxx similar to this for $22.99.
Coral necklace from Shop Off The Rack similar to this for $4!
Black Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $36.94.
Black Boots from JustFab similar to these for $17.98.


Have a wonderful week!!! Enjoy this time of year while it lasts! :)


1 comment: