Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Very Merry Christmas!

I had a very merry Christmas! It was jam packed and full of being with my family and Colin's family. So many laughs were shared and memories were made! The fun Christmas festivities started with our Christmas Eve church services.

This is what I wore:

 Crystal cluster necklace from Purple Peridot for $29.99.
Red blazer from TJ Maxx similar to this for $24.95.
Black Dress from H&M similar to this for $34.95.
Black tights similar to these for $6.
Bling Black Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $35.99.

Colin and I Christmas Eve


On Christmas morning, my mom got Christmas jammies for her, my grandma, and I!



This is the second year our family has done an Ugly Sweater Christmas. Last year was so fun that we decided to do it again! Oh man did we have some laughs! :) It was so much fun!


My cousin and I not only had ugly sweaters, but we had ugly tree skirts too! Ha!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful time, I hope you have a great rest of your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas, enjoy the rest of the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in the black dress. Also love the tree skirt idea.

    ReplyDelete