Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Shopping!

Wow! It's been awhile! I hate being too busy to blog because I love blogging. I have missed it so much, but I've been extremely busy with school. I'm officially on Christmas break now! Yay!

Last weekend, all of my high school best friends got together and went Christmas shopping, went to a yummy dinner, and had a slumber party. It was so much fun!!!

What I Wore:

 Cowl Neck sweater from Forever 21 on sale for $17.43!
Deer Antler Necklace from Gabe's similar to this for $20.48.
Lucky Brand jeans from Goodwill similar to these for $22.80.
Taupe booties from JustFab similar to these for $21.95.





It was a beautiful day spent with my beautiful best friends! 


3 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! And what a fun tradition with your friends! Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your family and sweet pups! :)

      Delete