Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Coat

I saw this coat on the rack at Kohl's and I knew I had to have it! I've never had a bright pink coat before and this one was so beautiful! The color is what made me fall in love with it! The style is very unique and cute too. I just loved everything about it! Enough of me oooo'ing and ahhhh'ing about it. You can see for yourself...

 Black scarf from Forever 21 similar here for $5.80.
Jennifer Lopez Pink Coat from Kohl's for $75.
Black pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $14.90.
Black boots from JustFab similar to these for $29.99.
Boot PoppyClips for $24.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve celebration tonight!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat! I was just thinking about how I'd love to have a pretty coat in a bold color, neutrals are great but bright colors are more fun!

    ReplyDelete