Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!




I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of my followers and everyone who reads my blog. Thank you a million times over and over!!! 

This is the first Thanksgiving in a long time that I haven't been in Texas with my dad and my brothers. I'm home sweet home and I get to spend it with my family and aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandma. I am lucky enough to be able to go to Colin's family Thanksgiving too! They are the sweetest family and I'm so thankful for them!

I'm eating two Thanksgiving feasts today, so I need the perfect outfit for eating A LOT OF FOOD! Also, it's lightly and beautifully snowing today, so it needs to be warm. 

The only thought that came to mind was my new poncho sweater! PERFECT!

Turtleneck Poncho Sweater from Forever 21 for $27.90.
Red and Cream striped long sleeve from Forever 21 similar to this for $8.
Deer Antler Gold Necklace from Gabe's similar to this for $13.
Black Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $27.
Boot Socks (gift) similar here for $10.
Breckelles Boots from Amazon for $26.98.


This is the easy sweet treat I'm taking to both of my Thanksgivings today. Square Pretzels, Hershey hugs, and m&m's. You just put the pretzels with the hugs in the oven at 200 degrees for 5-6 minutes. When you take them out they should be soft enough, so you can push the m&m's easily in the middle of each of them. Then let them sit to harden. So easy and so yummy!




Have a wonderful day today! I hope you all are wearing loose shirts like me, so you can eat a lot of food! ;)



2 comments: