Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Break!

Does anyone else LOVE after Christmas sales at the stores? This girl does! Especially because my man's birthday is today and I need those sales to get him the perfect presents for great deals! Colin shares my love of anything sweet!! I got him a cookies and cream ice cream cake for his birthday. Don't worry, he reads my blog and already snooped and saw the cake. Ha! I tried to be sneaky, putting it on the bottom shelf of the freezer in the garage and he already saw it! I can't wait to have a bite of it! YUM!
This weather has been crazy! It hasn't been too cold and we haven't gotten any snow. I was hoping for a white Christmas, but it didn't happen...

This was my serious shopping for deals outfit!

Cream turtle neck sweater from Charlotte Russe similar to this for $22.80.
J. Crew Herringbone Vest from Poshmark for $88.
Red Pants from Stitch Fix similar to these for $34.94.
Cream Knit Leg Warmers from Macy's similar to this for $10.
Black boots from JustFab similar to these for $29.99.


Happy Birthday to the love of my life today!!!!
I hope everyone has a great day! I know I will because I get to celebrate my man today!



2 comments: