Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pleats and Pearls

This dress....as soon as I saw it at Kohl's, I was in love. It's Lauren Conrad, which I love all of her stuff. It's always so pretty, girly, and classy. This dress is SO comfortable and flowy. I love it! The pleats are so classy and the cap sleeves with the collar detail make it so pretty. I added some pearls for a simple and classic look.
Do you love Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Kohl's as much as I do?

Pearls from Forever 21 similar to these for $6.43.
Lauren Conrad dress from Kohl's for $24.99.
Gold Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.99.


Have a terrific Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I do love Lauren Conrad's pieces! This is such a cute and classic dress! I have a couple of her flowy, feminine tops and love them. She is such a lady. I hope you are having a great school year thus far! Susan

    ReplyDelete