Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Blue and Gold Spirit Week!

This week is our high school's homecoming, so the whole district is having a spirit week. Our school decided to just do blue and gold, Findlay Trojan spirit week and we have picture day on Friday. We will see how it goes. I believe I have enough blue and gold clothes because it's my favorite color combo! I'm still not positive what I will be wearing for Picture Day yet. That picture goes on our school badge, so it needs to be a good outfit (at least from the waist up). Ha!

Last Friday, my mom came in to volunteer in my classroom for the first time. She is going to be coming once every week. I'm so excited. They kids just loved her!! She said she had a blast too. She  let's them read to her and she fills out a reading conference form for each student. It's so helpful for me to read the notes to see how they read and if the book was easy, too hard, or just right. Also, it's nice to see how their well they are doing with reading comprehension. My mom has always loved reading, so this is right up her alley. :)

Here is my blue and gold outfit for today:

Navy and White Button Down from Macy's for $49.99.
LEI Cords from Walmart similar to these for $29.99.
Brown flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.

This is the reading conference form I used and you can download it HERE for free!




I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! 



3 comments:

  1. your top is super cute. Have a fun spirit week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color combination! We are headed to Findlay this weekend, and I plan to check out the new store, Gabe's, and we are eating at City Barbeque! Have you ever eaten there? It's good!

    ReplyDelete