Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blue and Gold Spirit Week Continued!

This is the last day to wear Blue and Gold this week because tomorrow is picture day. This is the first picture day in a long time that I haven't had my outfit planned at least a week in advance. I'm still looking for inspiration on Pinterest. I will definitely share pictures of my Picture Day outfit!

Last week we were learning all about maps and the continents. I taught my students a song I learned from one of my professors in college on how to remember the continents. My students loved it and still ask to sing it each day. I love doing songs in class. It's so much fun! We also made these fun World Maps with all of the continents and oceans on a blue paper plate. They did such an awesome job!

Blue and Gold Spirit Week Outfit #3 with Bear!!

Yellow Bib Necklace from Amazon similar to this for $8.99.
Blue Swiss Dot Blouse from Kohl's for $32.99.
Black Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.99.
Blue Flats from Payless similar to these for $21.97.




My Firsties and their world maps!


4 comments:

  1. aww the kids in your class are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I taught, our colors were blue and gold as well! I LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you are seriously rocking blue and gold. Love the color combo on you. Looks like you have a great class!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete