Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back To School!

School has been keeping me so busy! First Grade is awesome! I absolutely love my class and they are doing so great learning all of the routines. I have to have my first substitute teacher of the school year next week for a training I have to go to. I'm so nervous about it. Does having a substitute teacher for your class ever make your nervous? I loved being a substitute teacher, so I shouldn't worry but I do. I just want my students to treat them nicely and I want the teacher to treat them nicely too.

This is what I wore to a Back to School cookout with all of the staff members from my school!
Polka Dot chambray from Stitch Fix similar to this for $24.
Gold reversible belt from TJ Maxx similar to this for $14.99.
J Crew Coral Shorts from J Crew Factory similar to these for $12.97.
Gold Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.18.


I hope you are all having a great week!!!


2 comments: