Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Yellow Makes Me Happy

This dress just makes me feel happy because of the color!!! Maybe because it's the color of the sunshine and the sunshine makes me happy!
 I've worn this dress for quite a few occasions. I've worn it with a jean jacket and sneakers in the spring and in the summer, this is how I wear it! 
Everyone needs a yellow dress in their closet because not only does it make me happy while wearing it, I feel like it makes the people and students around me happy too! I know when I see someone in a yellow outfit it makes me want to smile and it also makes me think "I love and need that outfit!" 
•Headband is from TJ Maxx similar here for $16.99.
•Yellow dress from Talulah similar here for $38.99.
Espedrille Sandals from Amazon for $35.74.

The girls and I enjoyed our last day of summer at the pool yesterday, we went to my niece's last T-ball game, and we got ice cream! It was a great day!!

I hope the sun is shining where you live today and you have the best day ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yellow is such a happy color.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow dress! So cool and comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete