Pages

Monday, August 7, 2023

Easy Outfit to Recreate!

We are getting ready to head to the lake later this week for one last trip before school starts. My grandma lives on the lake, so it's an added bonus that we get to enjoy the lake every time we visit her!! My mom grew up going there, I grew up going there and now I get to share it with my girls! They absolutely LOVE going to the lake and it's only about 2 hours from our house. We are enjoying every last minute of summer!

Here is another easy graphic tee outfit that you could recreate with any skirt and graphic tee paired with sneakers!!! I just got this skirt this summer because I knew I would wear it a ton of ways in the classroom! I could wear a sweater with a front tuck into the fall. You could also wear a plaid shirt tied around the waist if its chilly in the morning and warmer in the afternoon. 
•"Teach" Graphic Tee from Pink Lilly for $28.
Ribbed Midi Skirt from Amazon for $34
Sneakers from Walmart for $22.98

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive Monday!!! I'm going to take the girls to the library today! They love to pick out new books each week! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and easy look.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes and keep hoping they restock in my size! And the tee and skirt is such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete