Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Classic Outfit

Tomorrow is FRI-YAY!!! It's my favorite day of the week and it means I've made it through week one of this school year with my new first graders. Woo hoo!

It's been extremely hot this week at school, but thankfully when we take a morning recess it's still a little cool and breezy. I'm going to miss the summer weather when it leaves, so I'm not complaining! 

This outfit makes me feel so chic and like I should be in Paris or something. It's just a classic outfit that anyone could put together with things you have in your closet! 

NUUDS Bodysuit for $48
•Black trouser from TJ Maxx similar here for $30
•Black Sandals from TJ Maxx identical pair here for $19
•Gold Hoop earrings from Talulah similar here for $13.95.

Overall, it's been a great week back to school and my class is amazing! 
The girls have struggled waking up early each day this week. They have been exhausted especially because my oldest took a nap and my middle child said she wanted to stay in bed all day. Haha! They are definitely ready for the weekend to catch up on some sleep! 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great first week back.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nuuds tank is such a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete