Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Hot Pink Flowy Dress

It was a hot and humid week last week, so french braids and flowy dress were a MUST!!!
I wore this outfit on the hottest day last week and I was so comfortable and didn't melt. Thank goodness for flowy dresses! I also wore this dress pregnant, so it's definitely bump friendly.
These earrings were pretty popular with the students and so light weight!!! I LOVE them!

•Talulah Dress similar here for $34.99.
Flower Earrings from Amazon for $8.99.
•Sparkle Sneakers from Talulah similar to these for $44.99.

This week has really cooled down and we have cooler temperatures. It feels like fall may be on the way. 
Scarlett had a rough first week of preschool with lots of tears, so I'm hoping for a better week this week for her. She was really excited about her outfit this morning. She's a fashion lover like her mama! 🩷
Have a wonderful week!!

2 comments: