Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Overalls Outfit for Teachers

This outfit is another one that will be a good transition to Fall outfit with the neutral tones. It's also that AMAZING bodysuit again!! Do you wear overalls in the classroom? Do you wear jumpsuits in the classroom? We are already short on time for going to the bathroom! I've worn overalls, but I haven't worn a jumpsuit yet. Of course I think about wearing things that are easy to go to the bathroom in when at school, but I think jumpsuits are so cute!!! 
Nuuds Bodysuit (worth the splurge) for $48
Black Denim Overalls from Old Navy for $45.49
•Nude Sandals from TJ Maxx or similar here for $39.99

This outfit makes me want to buy all of the overalls, because it's such a cute and easy outfit not just for teaching, but for so many activities. You could throw a plaid shacket over it with sneakers and go to the pumpkin patch! I could wear a team hat with sneakers for a Game Day too! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! Are you thinking about fall yet?? I think going back to school always prepares me for the fall. 


2 comments:

  1. I love overall. I own one pair.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overalls are so cute! And with the bodysuit, perfect!

    ReplyDelete