Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Cozy Outfit

Happy New Year!!!
I hope you are excited for the New Year! Last night it snowed and it is still snowing this morning. Today is definitely a cozy day, so I'm sharing a cozy outfit I will definitely be wearing in the classroom during the cold days ahead. Sherpa always makes me cozy.
What makes you cozy?

Sherpa Pullover from Talulah similar here for $35.99.
Kensie jeans from TJ Maxx similar here for $78.
Ugg Platform dupes (Cushionaire) from Amazon for $59.99.

We have today and tomorrow and we go back to school on Wednesday. It will be nice to go back having a short week. When do you go back to work or school? 

1 comment:

  1. I went back to work today. My daughter also went back to school today.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete