Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sherpa Shacket

This is another neutral outfit that is cozy for these cold winter days! We had a short week with all of the snow and cold days last week. This week looks like rain and warmer temperatures. It's also my daughter's 4th birthday this week! 
We spent today cleaning up the house and baking cupcakes to share with her preschool classmates for her birthday. They are bright pink of course! She requested a pink cheerleader themed party this year. We usually just have family over for dinner, cake and presents. It's always very special for them!
•Sherpa Jacket from TJ Maxx similar here for $51.20.
White Bodysuit from Nuuds for $58.
Black Mom Jeans from Zara for $45.90.
•Bebe Sneakers (runs 1/2 size small) from TJ Maxx similar here for $46.48.

My almost four year old has been counting down the months and days until her birthday. She has been so excited. I told her she's not allowed to keep growing up!!! Time needs to slow down!! Do you ever feel that way?

Our grade cards went home on Friday, so we are officially halfway through our school year. I can't believe how fast it went. Our 100th day is coming up next week! I always enjoy celebrating that milestone with my first graders! I can't wait! 

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment